Christian Pulisic (2019-2023, 98 nastupa)

Pravi krilni napadac. Posebno mi se dopada sto cim dobije loptu trudi se da je sto vise igra u pokretu, umesto da je zaustavi u mestu i cupka oko nje kao sto to radi Vilijan. Odlicno koristi svoju brzinu i umece s loptom i tesko ga je markirati kad uhvati korak.
Ne znam da li ima psiholoskih problema ali sto se fizikalija tice fali mu malo misicne mase, da bi bio jos eksplozivniji.
Verujem da u klubu razmisljaju o tome te da ce se raditi na tome da dostigne potrebni nivo fizicke snage.
Uglavnom treba mu davati vise utakmica jer mu ocajni Vilijan nikako nije i ne sme biti konkurencija.

Fasciniraju njegova brzina i eksplozivnost sa takvom kontrolom lopte. Kada bi dobio 5-6 kg na fizickoj masi, bio bi nezaustavljiv. Vrhunski je ovo igrac, mislim da ima veoma veoma blistavu buducnost u ovom klubu. Pored svega cini se da je skroman i povucen sto ga cini jos drazim.

Najinteresantnije mi je to da je naš vjerovatno fizički najslabiji igrač zabio hattrick Burnleyu, najčvršćoj ekipi u ligi. Prije utakmice sam mislio da će ga pojesti, ali je uspio iskoristiti svoje kvalitete na pravi način.

Najinteresantnije mi je to da je naš vjerovatno fizički najslabiji igrač zabio hattrick Burnleyu, najčvršćoj ekipi u ligi. Prije utakmice sam mislio da će ga pojesti, ali je uspio iskoristiti svoje kvalitete na pravi način.

I pojeli bi ga, da igra ko Vilijan koji zaustavi loptu u mestu pre nego sto bilo sta pokusa.
Pulisic zna da mu je brzina najveci adut i cim dobije loptu gura je napred i hvata korak te ostavlja rivale za sobom.
Treba njega Maunta i Odoija sto vise uigravati.

Christian Pulisic had an invitation to a trial for Barcelona’s La Masia academy. However, His consultant at the time Rob Moore advised against such opportunity. Moreover, Moore suggested a move to Germany as a better choice.

ArticlesFeatured
Christian Pulisic Facts: 8 Things
10 months ago Mostafa Benjamaa

One of the most promising young talents in Europe. During his stay in Dortmund, Christian Pulisic showed his potential to take European football by the horns. The American international played a very fast and skilled football so far in the Bundesliga. Last Wednesday, Borussia Dortmund announced the young forwards move to Chelsea next summer. Therefore, we bring to you 8 Christian Pulisic facts:

1. American Roots
Christian Pulisic picture with parents

Born in Hershey Pennsylvania to Mark and Kelly Pulisic. Christian Pulisic’s father is also a footballer. His father stated that he never forced Christian to pursue a career if football.

2. Started in England
Pulisic started his football journey in England. In fact, he started playing at age 7 for Brackley Town’s youth team. He then returned a year later to the U.S. and trained in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy.

3. BVB Player at 16 years old
Christian Pulisic Youth

Borussia Dortmund signed 16 years old Pulisic and assigned him to the U17 squad. One year later he made his first appearance for the German giants. He made his first Bundesliga appearance later that month against FC Ingolstadt.

4. Trial at the legendary Spanish football club
Christian Pulisic had an invitation to a trial for Barcelona’s La Masia academy. However, His consultant at the time Rob Moore advised against such opportunity. Moreover, Moore suggested a move to Germany as a better choice.

5. Dual Citizenship
Christian’s grandfather Mate Pulisic was born in Croatia. To facilitate his stay in Dortmund, Christian Pulisic applied for the Croatian citizenship. The Croatian football association asked Christian Pulisic to play for their National team but Pulisic declined to do so.

6. Catch me if you can!
Christian Pulisic is a high speed dribbler

Thanks to his low center of gravity, Christian Pulisic can dribble at high speeds. He is also able to play on both sides of the wing due to his week foot skills. However, this makes him a subject to intentional fouls from opponents.

7. Record Breaker
During his time with Borussia Dortmund, Christian Pulisic broke so many records:

He is the youngest foreign born goalscorer in the Bundesliga history.
The Youngest player to score twice in the Bundesliga.
USMNT youngest ever goalscorer at age 17 years, 8 months and 12 days.

Voli momak obarati rekorde.
Nazvat ćemo ga RECORD-BREAKER.

• 2 weeks later...

Možda i najbolji igrač danas, sve je išlo preko njega, vidjelo se da se jako dobro osjeća sa loptom u nogama. Jest u nekim situacijama malo i zakomplikovao, ali nema veze. Djeluje da se u potpunosti adaptirao. Inače, 5 golova na posljednje 3 utakmice u ligi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • reLo changed the title to Christian Pulisic (2019-2023, 98 nastupa)