Prošlost i budućnost kluba

Bari

Bilo je pitanje vremena kad će se to desiti, ali i klub se sigurno kaje zbog dugoročnih ugovora koje su dali nekim igračima kod kojih se ne vidi kvalitet koji su nam prodavali. Ti igrači imaju pravo, ali malo je i do njih.

Pa prvi nas trener je gurao Enza na pogresne pozicije. Igrao mu je AM, LAM, ganjao presingom gore umjesto da bude prvi ispred nase odbrane da povezuje linije.

Atmosfera je narusena losom igrom i rezultatima. Ugovori su fer i posteni, na kraju krajeva sami ti igraci su potpisali te ugovore.

Losa igra i losi rezultati sami po sebi namecu pritisak, gnjev medija i navijaca pogotovo u doba drustvenih mreza. Na sve to, trenee vjerovatno ostri kurac na treningu po igracima a ko zna sta sve i kaze sto nikad nece doci do javnosti.

• 2 weeks later...

Tuchel top 5 trener u historiji kluba, Sarri teško top 10. Ostatak karijere isto Tuchel > Sarri.

Kojih 11 igrača vam čini najdraži sastav Chelsea svih vremena?

Moji: Begović, Ivanović, Terry, Carvalho, A. Cole, Kante, Lampard, J. Cole, Hazard, Hasselbaink, Drogba.

Hasselbaink je prvi igrač kojeg se sjećam, zato nema nikog starijeg od njega.

Cech  - Ivanovic, Terry, Silva, Cole, Lampard, Fabregas, Hazard, Mata, Costa, Drogba

Posto biramo najdraze, a ne najbolje. Kante je ocigledan izbor, ali Fabregas mi je nekako van terena postao simpatican, sa komentarima, intervjuima kao i to sto je dosao omrazen, a izasao kao gospodin. Matin odlazak i dan danas nisam prebolio, Costa je tip igraca kog sam obozavao gledati.

@Adi, gdje Hasselbainka ubaci, ako se ne varam u tom periodi si mogao imati oko 4-5 godina?

Komplet sastav iz finala lige sampiona protiv Uniteda 2009te. Tad sam plakao ko kisna godina kad smo izgubili. A kakvo sam tek psihicko zlostavljanje dozivio kad sam iduce jutro otisao u skolu.

Redom: Cech, Essien, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, pazi sad sredine, Joe Cole, MAKELELE, BALLACK, LAMPARD, Malouda, i Drogba u spicu.

Jedino bih mozda ubacio Ivanovica umjesto Essiena. Kako me sjecanje sluzi, nije mogao igrati u finalu zbog kartona, a on se bas te sezone probio u prvi sastav.

Jos iduce sezone, sa istim sastavom i Ancelotijem pregazimo premijer ligu. Uf.

1 hour ago, ker said:

@Adi, gdje Hasselbainka ubaci, ako se ne varam u tom periodi si mogao imati oko 4-5 godina?

Prva sezona koje se sjećam je 03/04 i dijete u tim godinama najviše voli napadača. Da si vidio tih suza kad su mi rekli da je otišao i da je došao neki Drogba. Pošto su me kasnije njihovi nasljednici uglavnom nervirali ostao mi je kao pojam za napadača. Iza Drogbe naravno. Malouda i Mata jako blizu da upadnu u sastav, posebno Mata da nije otišao baš u United.

Čech, Azpi, Ivanović, Terry, A. Cole, Kante, Lampard, Ballack, Hazard, Drogba, Anelka

honorable mentions: Paulo Ferreira, Makelele, Mata, Costa

Trener: jedan i jedini Mou (unatoč tome šta me izžvcira u drugom mandatu, i šta je vodia posli United i Tottenham)

Pa mi se ljudi ne smijemo plasirati u Evropu ukoliko ne zelimo da nas dostigne FFP.

Evo clanak od The Atletic:

Qualifying for the Europa Conference League and returning to UEFA’s financial jurisdiction would lower the maximum amount Chelsea could lose by £36.5m, while increasing the amortised cost of their transfer spending in the summer of 2023 by £21.5m.

That is a significant financial squeeze just to take part in a competition that earned West Ham around £16m as winners last season. Is it worth it?

Summary:

•    ⁠Winning on Sunday would qualify Chelsea to the UECL
•    ⁠Currently, the club are only required to comply with the Premier League’s PSR rules. They narrowly did so — for 2022-2023, and insist they intend to remain on the right side of the rules for 2023-24.
•    ⁠Many outside Chelsea, including respected football finance analyst Swiss Ramble, are convinced significant player sales will be required before June 30 to meet that objective.
•    ⁠Returning to UEFA competition would mean needing to comply with UEFA’s club licensing and financial sustainability regulations (FSR), the rules that replaced financial fair play (FFP) in the summer of 2022.
•    ⁠These are considerably more restrictive than the Premier League’s PSR requirements. Clubs are permitted to lose up to €80m (£68.5m; $86m) for the 2024-25 monitoring period — which will encompass the 2022-23 and 2023-24 seasons.
•    ⁠That means £68.5m over the previous two years, not £105m over the previous three years, becomes the key loss threshold for Chelsea next season if they do succeed in winning the Carabao Cup and qualifying for the Europa Conference League next season.
•    ⁠Chelsea’s players are likely to have bonuses written into their contracts that are tied to European qualification, which will increase the club’s overall salary cost. These will be offset by incentives in the club’s commercial agreements with kit manufacturer Nike and shirt sponsor Infinite Athlete that are linked to playing in UEFA competition, as well as the relatively modest TV and matchday revenue garnered from a Europa Conference League campaign.
•    ⁠The biggest impact is the amortisation, both PL and UEFA capped amortisation time at 5 years. This only came into effect this January for the PL but it’s been active since Summer 2023 for UEFA clubs
•    ⁠Meaning the £400m spent on players in that window are subject to the 5 year cap under UEFA rules.
•    ⁠“In the case of Moises Caicedo (who signed an eight-year contract with Chelsea) his £100m transfer fee counts as £12.5m annually for PSR but, in UEFA’s calculations, it will need to be £100m divided by five. So it will count as £20m per year.”
•    ⁠Chelsea signed 10 players on greater than 5 year contracts in summer 2023. The Athletic estimates the amortised cost of these arrivals as £59.4m under PL rules, or £80.9m under UEFA. A significant increase
•    ⁠Milan struck a deal to take a voluntary one year ban from UEFA competitions. And this may be the best case scenario for Chelsea if they win on Sunday.
•    ⁠In his most recent analysis of Chelsea’s finances in August 2023, Swiss Ramble projected that the club is on course to post a £201m loss for the Premier League’s period ending with 2023-24, well above the £105m allowable loss limit for PSR.
•    ⁠On the UEFA front, he estimated a €159m (£136m) loss, also far over the €80m maximum acceptable deviation.
•    ⁠Both of these projections were made before Chelsea committed around £67m in transfer fees to acquire Deivid Washington, Djordje Petrovic and Cole Palmer in the final days of the summer transfer window.
•    ⁠“Could they increase their commercial income? Yes, but the main deals can’t be improved upon. “There’s relatively little wiggle room on the commercial side, so you have to look at (player) asset trading before June 30.”
•    ⁠Other clubs will be aware of this and knowing that we need to sell to comply with the rules will look to take advantage and get a discount. Everton sold early with Richarlison and felt they were forced to lower his price (but managed to comply with rules) whereas Nottingham Forest held out for a higher price for Brennan Johnson (but could face a points deduction as a result of it)
•    ⁠The Athletic has been told by the Premier League and UEFA that clubs can choose to wait until July 31, the deadline imposed by Companies House, to file their year-end accounts, thereby giving themselves an extra month to sell players.
•    ⁠It is not clear why Forest elected not to do this when trying to wrangle a higher fee out of Tottenham for Johnson, but it is one of several options open to Boehly and Clearlake as they attempt to remain true to their pledge to keep Chelsea compliant with all of football’s financial sustainability rules.

To je taj scenario na koji se upozorava već neko vrijeme. Tu bi došle na naplatu neke nepotrebne kupovine i plaćanje duple cijene za Mudryke, Lavije i dr. Moralo bi se opet prodati pola ekipe bez da se išta kupi. A sve to u trenutku kada ekipa još uvijek nije izgrađena i kada je još uvijek jedan dobar prelazni rok sa dovođenjem 2-3-4 igrača potreban da se kompletira. Najbolje bi bilo da se na terenu izbori Europa, a uvijek postoji mogućnost da odbijemo ulazak i prepustimo mjesto sljedećem.

Onda možemo npr. Brightonu poslati ponudu 60 miliona za Fergusona + mjesto u LK.

Nadajmo se da će Boehly opet preveslati fudbalski svijet.

21 minutes ago, Adi said:

Prodaš njih samo da pokriješ minuse. Ne možeš nikoga kupiti bez dodatnih prodaja. Koga prodajemo godinu kasnije?

Pa dobro, zaboravio sam ove sa posudbe, mozes Lukakua prodati arapima za solidne pare, Armanda Broju za 30-40 cistog profita. Moze se tu nabrati svega. Godinu poslije bi bilo fino da napokon proigramo, normalno da ne ocekujem da budemo stalno bez europe. Imas i wesleya fofanu ako ne bude normalan poslije ove bolesne povrede, Mudryka takodjer ako nastavi biti imbecil, maduekea isto tako ako se ne dokaze, Jacksona ako se nastavi blamirati. Svasta tu mozes opcijati.

Kupovine su lakse, njih amortizujes dok ove neke moze bas cisto profitirati.