Todd Boehly, vlasnik (2022-)

Data driven klub i onda čovjek kaže da hoće Pocethina kao i da otkupi Felixa. Koga ovaj zajebava?

I zašto je njegova odluka koga će otkupiti? Okružio se hrpom yes man-a i sad udri dok se klub ne raspadne.

Bolje da je ovu katastrofu amortizovao na 10 godina nije svako sranje moralo da se desi odjednom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It’s been just over a year since we completed our purchase of Chelsea. It was and remains a privilege for us to be custodians of our wonderful club. Twelve months on, we want to take the opportunity to speak directly to all of you, our supporters, as we reflect on the season just gone.

Our promise to you was to make our fans proud. We remain completely committed to the long term and sustainable success of our club and fulfilling that promise we made to you. We know the huge potential we must grow to develop Chelsea FC and it is a role we take seriously. Everybody working here is relentlessly focused on driving us forward. 

Clearly, for our men’s team, it has been a disappointing season and there is a lot we can and will do better. Throughout these difficult periods, our fans have supported our players and our team across the country, and Europe with unfailing loyalty. We could not be more grateful for your incredible support. The atmosphere at the Bridge when we played Dortmund will live long in our memories and serves as an important reminder of where we want to be.

Our women’s team has celebrated another astonishing season, winning the Double with an unprecedented fourth successive WSL title and third successive FA Cup. Whilst we just fell short in the Champions League, the team played in front of incredible crowds at Stamford Bridge and demonstrated their quality against the best European sides. There are not enough positive things to say about Emma Hayes, her backroom staff, and squad who have dealt with adversity, injury and Emma’s period of absence. Their character and hunger to win is second to none. We were also delighted to see Emma named the LMA’s WSL Manager of the Year and Sam Kerr winning the FWA Women’s Footballer of the Year award back-to-back.

For all the challenges of the past year, we are optimistic about the future. We are looking forward to welcoming Mauricio Pochettino as the head coach of our men’s team in July. We are building a modern scouting, talent identification, and recruiting infrastructure within our sporting department, led by Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley, which will help us to identify and transform the squad around elite talent, a squad capable of consistently competing to win the Premier League, raise domestic cups and compete and win at the highest level in European football. We have also appointed Chris Jurasek as CEO to drive our business forward off the pitch, which in turn will make us more sustainable on the pitch.

The success we are aiming for is only possible with our supporters behind us. We are proud of the creation of our Fan Advisory Board, which will meet for the first time over this summer, and we are confident its new members will ensure you are at the heart of decision making at our club. We will continue to ensure your voices are heard as we look to the future.

For now, on behalf of the board and everyone at the club, thank you for your outstanding support. We hope you all have a good summer and look forward to welcoming you back to the Bridge in August.

Chelsea Ownership Group

• 2 months later...

Kralju, spicko si milione i milione a tim losiji nego kad si ga preuzeo.

Treba i to znat 

Daj sad nekog žnj igraca potpisite kad vas je brajton zguzio

Jos ako kepu prodas a ne kupis golmana. Stvarno treba bit majstor imat losijeg golmana od kepe (sanchez)

Just now, soxx said:

Treba i to znat 

Jos ako kepu prodas a ne kupis golmana. Stvarno treba bit majstor imat losijeg golmana od kepe (sanchez)

Bitno je da su papiri čisti

10 hours ago, soxx said:

Treba i to znat 

Lošiji po čemu? Po imenima jedino. Nkunku bolji od Havertza, Enzo bolji od Jorginha. Rudigera nismo mogli zadržati zbog sankcija nad Romanom, a i Badiashile i Colwill su na dobrom putu da postanu bolji. Mudryk će biti bolji od Wernera, Madueke je već bolji od Ziyecha. Jackson bolji od Lukakua. Dva promašaja Cucurella i Koulibaly, i naravno treneri. Za  Sancheza još ne znamo, a moje mišljenje o Kepi je opće poznato.

Mi možemo imati milione, ali nemamo brend niti smo trenutno konkurenti ni zašta veliko tako da najzvučnija imena u svijetu fudbala nismo mogli dovesti. 

Tačno, na kurac mi ide konstantno trošenje na te zvijezdice iz favela. No eto recimo Santos mi se već čini kao igrač za koga bi se sljedeći prelazni davalo 80 miliona Benfici,Portu ili Ajaxu. 

Najveća mana je dosad bio odabir trenera, ali izgleda da smo i s Pochettinom pogodili. I moj neki lični strah je to da će prestati ulagati nakon što se dostigne ta cifra ulaganja u klub koja je dogovorena s Abramovichem.

Od 1000 ljudi 999 će reći da je ekipa sada slabija. Enzo i Nkunku jesu bolji, to se slažem. Fofana, Cucurella, Mudryk i Madueke još uvijek nisu pokazali dovoljno da ih se smatra boljima od Christensena, Alonsa, Pulišića i Ziyecha. Ovi koji su sad došli tek trebaju da se pokažu, a na sredini terena je trenutno jedna velika rupa. Propala su i veća imena i veći talenti od ovih sada. To što se mi nadamo najboljem i to što se ne može gore od prošle sezone je drugo.

Posto sam iz oblasti medicine, pa se ne razumem mnogo. Deluje li samo meni da ćemo kroz koju godinu otići na doboš? Nekako mnogo se velike pare troše, a ne verujem da daju iz svog džepa, plus je konzorcijum vlasnik kluba, čas se može nekom dići patka i tražiti da izadje iz igre. Sećam se da je i Car Roman knjižio dugove na ime kluba i to je dostiglo oko milijardu i nesto. Mozda je neko upoznatiji sa ovim.

Tačno je da imamo problem na sredini, ali to bi se desilo i sa prethodnom upravom. Kante bi možda i potpisao ugovor pod Abramovichem, ali opet je pitanje koliko bi zdrav bio Kante. Povrede su postale učestala pojava kod njega, non stop je propuštao 3-4 utakmice, nekad 3 mjeseca tako da rastanak je bio neminovan. Kova je otišao za trofejima i to nas opet dovodi do lošeg odabira trenera.

Što se tiče četvorice koju si naveo jedino je Alonso imao kontinuitet, ovu ostalu 3 si mogao porediti, u zavisnosti koju tekmu uzimaš ili taj neki mini period, od poluprofesionalnog igrača do skoro najboljih fudbalera zadnje dvije decenije. Tako da te njihove standarde nadmašiti i nije neki zadatak. Naravno uvijek se može desiti ono najgore.

@BT14

ma to je to sto kazes npr. Mudryk ce biti bolji od wernera. i ja mislim, al po trenutnom sto sam vidio, radije 1 werner nego 2 mudryka.

nabacalo se future stars igracima ekipa a koliko ce ih uspjet od njih, pitanje je.

Caicedo ce vec biti pojacanje ako dodje, igrao na top nivou, ne treba se navikavat na ligu i slicno.