Callum Hudson-Odoi (2018-2023, 72 nastupa)

He went on to explain how Tuchel asked him to attack, the part of his role he was able to do most often against an opposition side that played very defensively.

‘He wants me to be as direct and to keep getting at full-backs and defenders as much as possible.

‘He knows all the attacking players can be free and score goals and he wants us to be direct and keep pushing and try to get goals and get assists. He told me to work up and down that line, be direct and stay as high and wide as possible.

‘I try to break the line and keep doing different movements to get the ball. He wants us to keep going in behind and find good passes, find different ways of breaking teams instead of trying to beat them every time with the ball.

Nas novi wing back. Victor Moses upgrade

Haha previse ti to gledas samo kroz poziciju. Pa Odoi bukvalno kampuje pred protivnickim sesnaestercem, komotno se njegov pozicija moze ocjeniti i kao desno krilo. Proslu je igrao i na lijevoj strani, na kraju krajeva bitno je i da igra. Kod Lamparda vise nije igrao nego sto jest.

Wisey ti si ga poceo pljuvati jos od utorka i prelazis u dosadu. Kakvih tvojih 5-10 utakmica

Ajde malo ohladi i uzivaj, jer htio ti priznati ili ne mi smo danas razbili Burnley kao rijetko kada, savrsenu tekmu smo odigrali. Nismo zadovoljni s odredjenim igracima, ali ti igraci nam donesose pobjedu, zabise golove, Odoi na wb ponovo motm. Dakle ni ti, ni ja nemamo sta pricati.

Sjedi i uzivaj i pocni pljuvati kada to budu zasluzili, a za danasnju tekmu zasluzuju same pohvale. I trener i igraci. Svi.

Jako je teško zadovoljiti publiku. Kad bismo imali 85% posjeda, uputili 30 šuteva i 17 u okvir, imali 4 Werner zicera, dozvolili 2 šuta na utakmici, igrali jak pressing i izašli u nekom sastavu koji bi svakog zadovoljio opet bi bilo nezadovoljnih. Bilo je odličnih utakmica pod Lampardom kad se za svašta prigovaralo, bit će ih pod Tuchelom i bit će ih dok smo živi.

• reLo changed the title to Callum Hudson-Odoi (2018-2023, 72 nastupa)