Daniel Sturridge (2009-2013, 93 nastupa)

• Postova 1.2k
  • Otvorena
  • Posljednji odgovor

Forumaši sa najviše postova

Forumaši sa najviše postova

[url="http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20120724/football/Sturridge-thanks-doctor-for-saving-his-dream.429910?"]http://www.timesofma...s-dream.429910?[/url]

[i]“I just remember going along to a school one Thursday, handing out medals to kids, and I think I must have caught the bug there. I felt absolutely fine before that.[/i]

[i]“I would not wish what I have had on my worst enemy. It is a really difficult thing to get through and, without the help of the Chelsea doctor, my family and my girlfriend, it would have been even more difficult. I was fortunate enough to [/i][i]have a doctor who saw the warning signs straight away and got me off to a hospital bed immediately.[/i]

[i]“I was quarantined for five days and if I hadn’t taken any antibiotics, I wouldn’t have had a chance of taking part in the Olympics.[/i]

[i]“I am not going to say I would have died but I don’t think I would have recovered as quickly as I have done and been here today.[/i]

[i]“I went from being in tip-top condition suddenly to being sick.[/i]

[i]“I thought that all my hopes and dreams of taking part in the Olympics were over.”[/i]

[quote name='Wisey' timestamp='1343135886' post='66633']
Stoji, ne nužno ali navedi mi jednog igrača koji je 'sebičan' na terenu a da je mimo njega pristupačan, otvoren, zahvalan i slično. Jedno u većini slučajeva podrazumijeva drugo i obratno.
[/quote]

Stooge je za mene i dalje visak !

Daniel je jedan od boljih tehničara u Engleskoj ligi ako ne i na svijetu, stvarno ima izvrsnu tehniku ali mana mu je sebičnost koja je ovdje previše puta spomenuta i RDM je baš zbog toga njegaposjeo na klupu, vidjet ćemo kakav će ove sezone bit.

Bravo za Dannya, drugu utakmicu zaredom postiže gol, iako treba priznat da ovdje nije imao velik posao jer je Allen odradio gotovo sve i na Dannyu je bilo samo da podmetne nogu. Sve u svemu, nadam se da će nam se nazad vratiti Sturridge kakvog svi želimo, da ne ponavljam ono što svi znamo ;)