Matchday 25 - Chelsea 4 : 1 Wigan (09.02. sub)

Caeruleus

• Postova 87
  • Otvorena
  • Posljednji odgovor

Forumaši sa najviše postova

Slomio je mali prst brzo ce zarasti, ali i ja mislim da nece moci protiv wigana, ali da ce moci sljedecu tekmu odigrati onu poslije...

TypeError: ipb.textEditor.getEditor(...) is undefined

ne mogu editirati, ne mogu pisati odgovor osim ako ne pritisnem na ovo koristi vise necega, ne mogu shoutbox koristiti....

[quote name=' WhisperDiMatteo' timestamp='1360001098' post='105928']
Po svemu sudeci, Mou ce zavisiti od naseg arhi-neprijatelja SAF-a.
Liga im je izmakla, s tim su se vec pomirili, ali eventualno ispadanje iz LS, ce presuditi Mourinhu.
[/quote]

Nece on ostat ni ako udu u finale jer puna mu je kapa Reala i njihovih navijača ;)

Biće Ba u startnu 100 % da vas obradujem malo

možda čak i čeh

Benitez did however confirm that John Terry will miss the trip to the North West, “The first one is I am really pleased with the medical department, they are doing a great job,” Benitez said. “We have just two players injured, Oriol Romeu, a long-term injury, and now John Terry has inflammation in his knee. It's not serious but he will not be available tomorrow.

“David Luiz, Petr Cech and even Demba Ba will be available. With different situations but they will be available.

“That is really important. We cannot use Mikel or Victor Moses who are in the African Nations final but I am really pleased to have two more players and more options. It is much better.”

The Spaniard also confirmed that Ba is likely to start ahead of Torres on Saturday, “I am not rotating because I want to. We have to do it” he said. “Demba Ba cannot play Europa League, we have to manage them both and see and I have to decide.

“This week Demba Ba had the problem with the nose so we have to analyse it in a different way, but that's the idea. He was training yesterday and today, with the mask. He is fine, and we have to make a decision.

'If we can play both sometimes we will do it but with the players behind it will be difficult so we have to play one or the other, and it depends on each game.”

[quote name='chibabachi' timestamp='1360338116' post='106468']
Biće Ba u startnu 100 % da vas obradujem malo

možda čak i čeh

Benitez did however confirm that John Terry will miss the trip to the North West, “The first one is I am really pleased with the medical department, they are doing a great job,” Benitez said. “We have just two players injured, Oriol Romeu, a long-term injury, and now John Terry has inflammation in his knee. It's not serious but he will not be available tomorrow.

“David Luiz, Petr Cech and even Demba Ba will be available. With different situations but they will be available.

“That is really important. We cannot use Mikel or Victor Moses who are in the African Nations final but I am really pleased to have two more players and more options. It is much better.”

The Spaniard also confirmed that Ba is likely to start ahead of Torres on Saturday, “I am not rotating because I want to. We have to do it” he said. “Demba Ba cannot play Europa League, we have to manage them both and see and I have to decide.

“This week Demba Ba had the problem with the nose so we have to analyse it in a different way, but that's the idea. He was training yesterday and today, with the mask. He is fine, and we have to make a decision.

'If we can play both sometimes we will do it but with the players behind it will be difficult so we have to play one or the other, and it depends on each game.”
[/quote]
koji put na sjeverozapad igra se u londonu :o

Negdje procitah da smo u poslednja 4 meca protiv Wigana uzeli sve bodove,dali 13 golova i primili samo dva....Ocekujem rutinsku pobjedu i malo carolije Hazarda jer mislim da je sad ljut ima da ih izvoza samo tako,naravno koji gol ne bi bio los.Lampard bar jedan da uvali bilo kako,ne primimo gol i to je puna kapa!Ocekujem Dembu takodje i on ce se razgoropaditi i pokazati kako se igra sa maskom ha....

Nadam se lijepoj predstavi na SB i evo za uvod da se zagrijemo....

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSqKe5JGk4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUSqKe5JGk4[/url]

[quote name='Twelfth Man' timestamp='1360420483' post='106605']
Mata je bolestan i zato je izostavljen. Ramires na krilu... suvisni komentari i psovke.
[/quote]

Bolje Ramires nego Bertrand, u svakom slucaju.

[b][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Rafa Benitez faces the axe at Chelsea if he loses at home to lowly Wigan today.[/size][/font][/color][/b]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]The Sun[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Ne secam se kad su poslednji put pogodili informaciju, ali neka to bude sada.[/size][/font][/color]

Guest Twelfth Man
[quote name=' WhisperDiMatteo' timestamp='1360420636' post='106608']
Bolje Ramires nego Bertrand, u svakom slucaju.

[/quote]

Bolje Marko Marin umjesto obojice.