• 2 weeks later...
  • Postova 235
  • Otvorena
  • Posljednji odgovor

Forumaši sa najviše postova

Forumaši sa najviše postova

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Caeruleus' timestamp='1335469007' post='43615']
[url="http://www.klix.ba/sport/nogomet/ancelotti-barcelona-ce-se-vratiti-jaca-njihovo-vrijeme-nije-proslo/120426167"]http://www.klix.ba/s...roslo/120426167[/url]

Mogao je pohvaliti i klub u kojem je radio dvije godine... xD Niđe veze.
[/quote]
Ejebi ga otkaz boli, Stvarno me negativno iznenadio ovom izjavom, ne što je rekao da će se Barsa vratiti, nego što nas nije spomenuo.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBEeFxeR6ZE&feature=relmfu

Danas mi naumpao ovaj čovjek. Je li on najnepravednije otpušten od svih trenera u Romanovoj eri ? A evo vrlo je moguće da se Robbie na ljeto naÄ‘e u toj istoj konkurenciji. Inače mislim da je trebao dobiti još jednu sezonu, kad se već nije na ljeto išlo u potpunu rekonstrukciju ekipe. :)

Posle duple krune uprava nije htela da produzi ugovore sa Dekom i Balakom i sledeca sezona je bila slabija.Mislim da se ni on nije nista pitao oko dovodjenja igraca,a nekad i oko sastava,jer je Tores igrao i kad je bio bas u losoj formi.Jedino mu zameram sto je kasno vrsio izmene na utakmicama.I kad je dobro islo i kad je bilo lose,prva izmena nikad nije bila pre 60.min.,a druga ne pre 75.min.E,zbog toga sam ludeo.Pa, Murinjo je znao i trojicu promeniti na poluvremenu.

• 2 months later...
[url="http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Tour_News/0,,10268~2858541,00.html"]http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Tour_News/0,,10268~2858541,00.html[/url]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]Sunday night's game in New York was the chance for many people at Chelsea to say hello to our former manager Carlo Ancelotti, as well as some other familiar faces now with our opponents on the night, and Chelsea TV did not miss the chance either.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]The channel also interviewed Claude Makelele, a back-to-back league champion during his time at Stamford Bridge and now one of Ancelotti's assistants at Paris St-Germain, the club where he ended his playing career. Ancelotti took the PSG reins at the turn of the year.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'I am very well,' the Italian told Chelsea TV.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'I am happy with my new team although I have very good memories from Chelsea. I am excited playing against Chelsea. It is a friendly game but it is a good experience for us to improve, a good test for us to play against the European champions.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'I have very good memories of the players and the staff,' he added. 'It is a little bit strange to play against Chelsea for the first time [since I left] but this is football.'[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]Makelele confirmed he has been keeping a close eye on the club for whom played for five seasons.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'Chelsea is playing very well and to see them win the Champions League makes me happy,' said the former France international.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'When Didier [Drogba] scored the goal I was happy for all my friends at Chelsea.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'I won a lot of trophies there and I am thinking of it as my second home. When Roman Abramovich bought me for Chelsea from Real Madrid I was so happy and I did everything for Chelsea and now Chelsea is one of the biggest teams in the world.'[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]Makelele revealed that when he quit playing his initial thought was to take some time away from the game.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'But I decided to stay to help Ancelotti and French players and I enjoy it,' he said[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'You never know, one day maybe I am a manager but for the moment I just enjoy it with Ancelotti and Paris St-Germain.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica][size=3][left]'Carlo is a good manager and he knows football very well. The players that come to PSG enjoy it a lot and in three or four years Paris St-Germain can become like Chelsea I am sure.'[/left][/size][/font][/color]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

navodno je dogovorio sve s Real Madridom potvrdili su ljudi iz uprave Parisa,cestitam ti i nije mala stvar voditi Real Madrid,nikad necu zaboraviti uspjeh koji si ostvario u nasem klubu,zasluzio si da ostanes u ovom klubu,najljepsi smo fudbal igrali kod tebe i imali smo dosta slabiji tim nego sada a imali smo uspjeh jer smo imali na klupi pravog trenera.

http://www.24sata.hr/nogomet/ancelotti-je-porucio-celnicima-psg-a-odlazim-u-real-madrid-312360

• 2 weeks later...