Da malo ubijemo ovu monotoniju.
10 najpoznatijih citata jednog od najveceg i po meni pravog revolucionara modernog fubala. Johan Cruyff:
1. Technique is not being able to juggle a ball 1000 times. Anyone can do that by practicing. Then you can work in the circus. Technique is passing the ball with one touch, with the right speed, at the right foot of your team mate.
2. In my teams, the goalie is the first attacker, and the striker the first defender.
3. Players that aren’t true leaders but try to be, always bash other players after a mistake. True leaders on the pitch already assume others will make mistakes.
4. What is speed? The sports press often confuses speed with insight. See, if I start running slightly earlier than someone else, I seem faster.
5. There’s only one moment in which you can arrive in time. If you’re not there, you’re either too early or too late.
6. When you play a match, it is statistically proven that players actually have the ball 3 minutes on average … So, the most important thing is: what do you do during those 87 minutes when you do not have the ball. That is what determines wether you’re a good player or not.
7. There is only one ball, so you need to have it.
8. We must make sure their worst players get the ball the most. You’ll get it back in no time.
9. If you have the ball you must make the field as big as possible, and if you don’t have the ball you must make it as small as possible.
10. Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.