Billy Clifford (2010-2014, bez nastupa)

Sa TalkChelsea:

Billy Clifford has confirmed on his Twitter that he has just signed a new 4 year contract. Excellent news for a young player who is showing so much promise. Such a versatile young man also, alble to play as a right back or in midfield. Really has a bright future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
McEachran je bio na klupi i tolko mu se svidjelo da bježi u Swansea... pa sad kolko je AVB-u bilo mudro tako postupat s njim i pokazat i ostalima kako će završit, a ni Bertrand nije slika i prilika kako bi se trebalo postupat s talentom, neznam..... al nebi se čudio da svi daju petama vjetra.

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
“I’d like to stay longer. I’ve spoken to the gaffer (Dunne) and I’ve had contact with people at Chelsea,” explained Clifford.
“I believe my loan ends after the Sheffield United game, but I’ll be looking to extend it, and get more games.
“I think Chelsea will definitely be prepared to let me stay here longer.
“There’s been someone from Chelsea at every game, and they are pleased with the way that Colchester play, and with the way that I am getting on.

“Ideally, I’d like to stay here for the rest of the season,” added Clifford.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/colchester-united/i_think_chelsea_will_let_me_stay_billy_clifford_1_1901174

sveže vesti :)>-

"This has definitely been the right move for me, and it has been a chance to experience life away from Chelsea, to play games and experience living with another team mate and I think I've coped well so far."
He added: "Physically, I feel better than I have been before and I can't wait to attack the rest of the games in front of us."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11719/8496047/U-s-confirm-Clifford-stay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

reLo
Ovo je velika stvar za nas što je produžio ugovor. Veliki će ovo biti igrač.

how yes no
Super što je produžio ugovor. On ima velike šanse da prodre u prvi tim u budućnosti. Univerzalac je i to će mu najviše pomoći.

Pjer-Emerik (dubro)
evo citam da je i danas bio ponajbolji protiv Evertona, momak ce bit zvijerka

Ovo se zovu loše prognoze, dragi forumaši. Ali nije prvi put da loše prognoziramo za igrača iz akademije.

btw. istekao mu posudbeni ugovor s Nizozemcima. Vratio se tamo gdje je sve i počelo. 21 mu je godina, a šta će biti s njim sam Bog zna.

• 1 year later...
  • reLo changed the title to Billy Clifford (2010-2014, bez nastupa)