Todd Boehly, vlasnik (2022-)

boehly.webp

Todd Boehly is an American businessman, investor, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder, chairman, chief executive officer and controlling member of Eldridge Industries, a holding company headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut. 

Boehly owns 20% of the Los Angeles Dodgers and is also a part owner of the Los Angeles Sparks.

In 2019, Todd Boehly made an attempt to buy the English football club Chelsea for $3 billion, but the owner at the time, Russian billionaire tycoon, Roman Abramovich, rejected the takeover bid.

Boehly is an owner of fantasy sports company DraftKings and esports organization Cloud9. Boehly and Mark Walter acquired a 27% stake in the Los Angeles Lakers together from Philip Anschutz in July 2021.

As of February 2021, the Lakers were third-highest valued team in the NBA, with an estimated value of $5.14 billion.

On May 6, Chelsea Football Club confirmed they accepted the bid by "Todd Boehly, Clearlake Capital, Mark Walter and Hansjoerg Wyss, to acquire the Club. The deal is set to be finalized before the end of May 2022

De nek neko prevede pa zakaci. Ak smo ja i kun lijeni valjda nisu svi

Valjda ce ova era biti isto uspjesna kao romanova.
Ne svidja mi se sto ovaj gospodin ima vise sportskih klubova, to znacibda nece se 100% koncentrisat na celsi

Ne vidim da se igdje spominje navijac Tottenhama Goldstein? U pocetku je bilo price da ce on biti ukljucen.

Prestalo je njegovo ime da se spominje u poslednje vreme. Prestala su sva doduse, sem Boehlyevog, jer je on "lice" konzorcijuma. Videcemo da li je jos uvek ukljucen..

Ovaj iz 17/18 bi bio najveći fail jednog kluba ikad da nije došao Tuchel i napravio igrača od Rudigera. Tako da ipak ovaj masterclass iz 15/16 odnosi pobjedu, pogledaj ti tog sajma ojebina, kao da gledaš Evertonova pojačanja...

Ne znam Å¡to si stavio ovaj 18/19

Kova, Jorginho, Pulišić normala čak i Kepa jedno vrijeme dok svi nisu počeli da seru po njemu od prošle sezone

Ne znam Å¡to si stavio ovaj 18/19

Kova, Jorginho, Pulišić normala čak i Kepa jedno vrijeme dok svi nisu počeli da seru po njemu od prošle sezone

Taj sam stavio jer smo preplatili Kepu i Jorginha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Todd Boehly: "FFP is starting to get some teeth and that will limit ability to acquire players at any price. UEFA takes it seriously and will continue to take it seriously. More teeth means financial penalties and disqualification from sporting competitions.”

Vec je poceo srat

• reLo changed the title to Todd Boehly, vlasnik (2022-)