Baba Rahman (2015-2023, 15 nastupa)

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-blues-close-to-sealing-177m-deal-for-baba-rahman-a2414611.html

Navodno smo našli komromis sa Augsburgom, trebalo bi da košta 17,7 miliona funti.

Rahman has already agreed personal terms with Chelsea but the two clubs have been struggling to agree a fee.

The Blues were only prepared to pay up to £14m, despite the German club demanding in excess of £20m. But Chelsea are refusing to be held to ransom over the  21-year-old and now feel a compromise has been reached. Rahman played in Augsburg’s 3-1 victory over Elversburg in the German Cup on Friday night but that is expected to be his last appearance for them. He will provide competition for first choice Cesar Azpilicueta and will be given the chance to impress.

Baš me zanima kako će ta prilika izgledati.

Jasno je da treba oprobati Babu u nekoliko utakmica, ali sa Daveom na suprotnoj strani. Jer Dave na lijevoj jeste odlican ali to ne moze trajati, bio je i Gallas nekad pa se trazilo i naslo vrhunsko rjesenje u Coleu.
A evo tek se po njihovom odlasku vidi koliko je tesko nadomjestiti igrace poput Colea.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

• reLo changed the title to Baba Rahman (2015-2023, 15 nastupa)